Good Morning! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.
The booking system for Report Conferences is officially opened. Please click on this like to find it:
Please email me if you have any questions!
Math: Elapsed time worksheet (and if you didn't finish the "Day in the Life" you need to do that for tomorrow)
SS: Minecraft video
English: Finish your Haiku ready to be printed!
- Mathletics (Temperature)
- Question on GC
- Study word wall for Friday
- Read 20 mins (everyday!!!)
Math quiz - Time and temperature! Study math worksheets on GC!
SS: Question on SS GC
English: 2 Qs in Wonder AND start thinking about which chapter you are choosing to write a review! I'll ask you which one tomorrow!
- Study for spelling test! (I need your word wall back!)
- Read 20 mins (everyday!!!)
- Answer the question on GC
- Continue your song/ rap/ poem (you can use cue cards, don't need to memorize!)
- Finish your rap/ song/ poem! Practice it with your group
- Worksheet on Science GC, watch the videos to help you answer the 3 questions.
- Answer Q on Drama GC
- Think about which wonder chapter you'd like to write a review on!
- Ms. Chut
In English, we've been working on haikus so here's my "it's the weekend!" haiku.
No noisy alarm
Up in the white, fluffy clouds
Sleep, relax, wonder.
- Money and form for school photos!
- Signed math test
- A Day in the Life
- 2 worksheets on Math GC
- Signed comprehension assessment
- Finish "Haiku photo" and make it interesting! Use similes and metaphors too!
- Question on GC
Math: 2 Time worksheets
Science: Signed Test
Return any Little library books (class library)
Math: TB 196 #1-4, Worksheet
English: Type the Haiku (assignment on Google classroom) and put a background photo!
Science circulatory quiz for those that forgot to bring it today.
SS: Add to Dictionary: missionaries, claim, colony, settlement, New France
English: Take a picture of anything you'd like or find a photo that you've already taken. Don't pick one from the internet! Finish your first haiku (CNY)
Math: Mathletics task (24 hour!)
School Photo Money!
School photos money
- Find or take a photo of your own and add it to the "Haiku Photo" slide on GC.
- In your NB, write about the chapter and the strategy in the format (Find the format on ENGLISH GC)
- Math worksheet (3 questions)
Art: Signed assessment
Dress Casual $20!
SS: Finish the questions on the slides WITH detail
English: Read until Via's secret and answer the Q in Via's secret!
Science respiratory signed
Math quiz signed
SS iMovie signed
English tests signed (4 of them!)
How many bones does the average adult have?
Do babies or adults have more bones? Why is this?
Where can you find smallest human bone? What is it called?
Where is the largest human bone? What is it called?
How do bones help us?
What are bones? (What are they made of?)
Ahhh!!!! So many test that I forgot to hand back because of the jam packed afternoon we had!
Over the weekend:
- Make your BEAUTIFUL menu with 3 word problems!
- Read up to "The Universe" and answer the two questions.
- Metaphor: compares two things directly. Eg. Muhaimin is a cheetah. A simile also compares two things but using "like" or "as", Muhaimin runs like a cheetah.
Have a good weekend, and can't wait for our fun math game!
Ahh! The week has just started and there are already so many things to do!
- Math: WB pg 60-61
- Science: read pg. 20, answer question on GC.
- Art: Bring art materials!
- Science Quiz!
- Math: TB pg 145 #1-6 (#1,2,3,4,5,6)
- Math Quiz! (Shortened unit test - focus on lessons 5-9)
- Signed Math Quiz
- English: Reading Log AND "The Boyfriend" in Wonder booklet
- Library, bring your books!
- The science quiz has been postponed to FRIDAY! Lucky! Use your notes to help you study!
- If you made a science poster or comic, bring it to me!
- THINK ABOUT ART LINES AND MOVEMENT :)
TB pg. 131-132 #1,2,4,5,6,8,9
TB pg 137 #1,2,4,5,7,8
Science: Google Classroom slides 4 Questions. SLIDE 8.
Art: Gather and bring your multimedia materials!!!
Have an awesome weekend! :)
Science quiz - Wednesday
Math quiz - Thursday
Green Screen Monologue - Thursday
- Math: Mathletics- Finish ALL tasks
- English: Summarize "Warning: This Kid is Rated R" and "The Egyptian Tomb" Don't forget to use the steps by 1. Making stars after reading once 2. Orally summarize 3. Writing it down.
Some kids need to finish their read aloud recording
- Science: Answer Qs #1,2,3 in NB
- Art final!!!!
- Science Quiz!!! Study from NB and GC!
Discussion questions (4 things)
Some students: Read aloud/ summary "the Egyptian Tomb"
- Math: TB pg 126 #1,4,5,7 or #1-7 for practice QUIZ ON THURS
- Math Quiz
- Math WB pg 54-55
- English: write a prediction on what you think is going to happen next in the book.
- English: write a connection OR a summary on ONE chapter
- Drama: Monologue for some students (prepare: music, props, costume, script!)
- Math WB 56-59 and Stretch your thinking!
It's been a jam-packed week, and it was only 4 days long!
Here are some things to do over the weekend:
For next Monday:
- Social Studies: Answer the question on GC about Fur Trade
- Math WB pg 50-51 and mathletics (if you haven't completed it yet)
- Art draft!
- Science: Finish the researching worksheet!
- Science Quiz on the respiratory system
Have a fun-filled weekend :)