English: You do not need to bring back the signed tests. Please show them to your parents.
Math: TB pg 393 #1,2 (picture on homework GC)
Science: Answer the Qs in your NB
1. Choose a future energy source from the video that you think will most likely work in the future, and write down the pros and cons of that energy source.
2. Which energy source do you think will NOT work, and why?
Some students need to do the questions from last Friday from the solar furnace videos we watched. There are 5 questions and the video is in the "Renewable Energy" Slides.
- Science: Explain the energy transformations that happen to power your L.E.D. light
- Math: Show what you know PG 344-345 #2, 6,7,8,10,11,12
- SS: Podcast recording, and it has to be ATTACHED to the assignment
- Get the tests signed and brought back.
Bring those school forms back by June 16!
Math: WB pg 136-137
Math: WB pg 132-135
Bring those school forms back by June 16! Make sure they are in the envelope and SEALED.
Math: WB - pg142-143
Science: Research about Rube Goldberg and write 3 interesting facts about it
SS: Find your podcast music!
Bring back school forms in the envelope
Math: TB pg 341 #2, WB pg 144-145
SS: Practice podcast recording! (Record by Monday)
Bring back school forms in the envelope and the tutoring form.
Science: TEST! Study using the slides
SS: listen to the podcasts - think about what are some features of a podcast (what are elements of a podcast)
English: Signed test (holes vocab, star moment, science recording)
Art: send yourself an edited art portrait if you havent already!
Have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!
Don't come to school tomorrow. No one will be here! Enjoy eating all the rice dumplings!
- Science: Watch BrainPOP and do quizzes
- Math: WB pg 140-141 and Worksheet in NB
- English: Finish hamburger paragraph and read until chapter 24 (make jot notes on conflicts! and other personality and physical traits!)
- Math TB: pg 333-334 #1,4,5,6,8,9,10
- SS: Watch video and answer question on SS slides
BRING YOUR EARPHONES TOMORROW. YOU WILL NEED IT!
- Google classroom question (what social or environmental issue will you do your podcast on?)
- Listen to different podcasts for some ideas!
- Go through the renewable and non-renewable slides
- Edit your picture and save it so you can print it out tomorrow!
- Review the slides on Math Google Classroom
- Watch the videos and then answer the questions.
- Signed test
- Worksheet (matching) after watching the brainpop and write some jot notes for the terms.
- Do the "finding energy" assignment.
- Start with jot notes. Write a hamburger paragraph (topic sentence, 3 supporting details, and a concluding sentence) for the lined question.
- Add to your character sketch: physical and personality!
If your child is going to the dentist they need to bring:
- Dental Care handbook
- A book to read
- A jacket (it will be cool there)
- Possibly an umbrella if it's raining and they don't want to get wet!
- No spinners or games/ cards
- Science: Potential and Kinetic T-chart by watching the videos and reading the pdf on GC
- Math: Quiz tomorrow (changed!)
- Science: Potential and Kinetic T-chart by watching the videos and reading the pdf on GC (DO THIS AGAIN IF YOU DID IT WRONG YESTERDAY)
- English: Holes Vocab Test
- English: Holes Read Aloud Recording. Attach the recording to the assignment!
- SS Star moment: Prepare your presentation. Practice and write your cue cards! Submit your slides if you have them.
- Math: WB 130-131 and 138-139
- Science: Jot notes on the different forms of energy (using the PDF on science GC)
- Math: TB pg 329-330 #1,3,5,6,8,10 AND some people need to finish WB 130-131 and 138-139
- Science: for some people Jot notes on the different forms of energy (using the PDF on science GC)
- English:Holes Read Aloud Recording (DON'T FORGET TO DESCRIBE THE STRATEGY YOU USED - THE INSTRUCTIONS ARE ON THE ASSIGNMENT). Attach the recording to the assignment! If the recorder doesn't work, use screencastify.
- Unit Quiz!
- Record your assessment! Make sure you attach it to the assessment on GC. Make sure to unsubmit and then ADD a file or from your drive. Hopefully you brought your booklet/poster home!
- Dance rubric is on GC, please show your parents. (Yay, saving paper!)
BRING EARPHONES TO SCHOOL EVERYDAY IN CASE!
- Math: Watch the brainpop, Mathletics, and worksheet
- Science: Oral Presentation - ESL students can work on it at home, English students cannot, although you can practice what you have!
- SS: Think about an ordinary citizen that did extraordinary things. Go to Google Classroom and look at the slides.
- Math: Questions on GC to be answered in your NB, make sure you also write 3 word problems for those equations. Worksheet in NB too.
- SS: Answer GC Q about who is your extraordinary person.
- Math quiz, finish the worksheets!
- English commercial practice (write it in you NB, commercials are on GC)
- English: VOCAB task 2 for Week 7 and 8
- Math: 5 questions on the GC. Write the equation AND answer.
- Bring your signed tests back! (Science structures, Math and art tessellation, and English character sketch!)
Have a great weekend everyone!
Here is the homework:
- Science: Question on inclined planes. Use the prompt to help you!
- English: Week 7 and 8, task 1!