Hope you all had a fun weekend.
- Science: Finish your jot notes from Wonderopolis "Does Matter Really Matter?" Remember, only jot the notes down if you think it is important information! The Wonderopolis website has been posted on Google Classroom. FOR ESL- please open the science vocab document (also on google classroom), look at the words, and translate it to your language!
- English: Wonder Vocab Week 1 Task 2 - #3,4,5. Make sure you use FULL sentences (by taking from the questions), capital letters, and punctuation. Most of you have already finished, please make sure you TURN IT IN.
**Make sure you have your Wonder book, and the little white notebook with you**
- Answer the poll on "Social Sharing" google classroom about our class read aloud book.
- English: Wonder Vocab Week 2 Task 1 ALL questions a) and b). Some students still have not sent me their "Dear Future Me" letter! Share or send please!
- Math: TB pg 36 #1,3,4,5,6 and WB pg 14-15
- Social Studies: Add 'artifact', 'oral tradition', and 'elder' into your dictionary. We will go over them tomorrow, so please write your own definition based on what you remember from class!
- Science: If you didn't finish your WONDEROPOLIS JOT NOTES from yesterday, please complete that.
Things to note: ECA forms have been handed out. Hand them in ASAP or you may be waitlisted. PINK SHIRT DAY forms were handed out too, please bring them back by Friday.
- Math: WB pg16,17,18,19. You don't have to do page 17 question #2
- Social Studies: Add 'primary source' and 'secondary source' to your dictionary. Fix your dictionary so that its in alphabetical order A-Z
- go to the social sharing google classroom and vote for a class book!
-English: Week 2 task 2. Use the vocab expectation chart! AND think about words that describe your personality!
-Math: TB pg 46 #1,2,3,4
NEXT TUESDAY: Math test Lesson 1-5
- Ms. Chut
This page will be updated daily with news, announcements, and/or homework.