I hope your child had a wonderful day today.
- Please bring in the forms that were sent on Monday. (The dental one may require $20 depending on the option you choose)
- Bring your laptop, charger, and earphones. Make sure they are named. They are your responsibility. I will be checking that you have an anti-virus program and that the operating system of your laptop is in English.
- I will be mentioning this tomorrow in class, but if you could bring in a LOOSE PAPER FOLDER (regular folder that can hold loose paper like worksheets and forms) that would be great.
- Just posted our first photo on Instagram! Follow the class at: mschutstagram
Here are some questions to ask your child:
- How was the scavenger hunt?
- How do you borrow classroom books?
- What does art mean to you?
- What's in your classroom pencil case?
- What are you writing about in your letter?
See you tomorrow,
- Ms. Chut
This page will be updated daily with news, announcements, and/or homework.