- Math: Study for your test. Do the elapsed time worksheet #6,7 on GC. Mathletics
- Art: Bring art shirt and art materials for multimedia
- English: Make jot notes on Major and Minor details, when you're finished answer the GC Q.
- SS: Jot notes on Henry Hudson and Martin Frobisher pg 46, then answer the GC Q on who you will choose!
- Math: Finish L5 Volume slides (with photos- you'll have to do it at recess if you did not use your time in class properly), WB pages 86-87 WITH UNITS, TB pg 209 #2,3 pg 211-212 #1,2, 3,4 and Google classroom FORM “Capacity and Volume”
- Science: watch the new videos, and decide which system you would like to research! You can keep your old answer, but you will need to re-answer
- English: 1 Hamburger paragraph in YNB (2 for extra homework students) and answer these questions in BNB:1. What does Via compare her family to? Explain the comparison and why Via feels this way. 2. Why do Via’s mom and dad say that she is the most understanding little girl in the whole world?
1. Watch new videos, answer on GC
2. Write jot notes on the rest of page 37, and answer the 2 Qs at the bottom of the page.
- English: Record on flipgrid a reading of "Major Tom". Write about 2 strategies you used and how they helped you understand the text better
- Math WB pg 88-89 (one of the Qs we already did in class)
- Art: Answer the GC question - plan out exactly what elements of art you will be using for your multimedia art. For texture, you need to write the items that you will bring in too!
- Art: Finish your artist multimedia statement
- Math: WB 90-93
- Science: Watch the videos
- English: "How do you define yourself?" - write the brainstorm, and then the HP, and write an inference (using the checklist if it is a feeling) from one of the chapters.
This page will be updated daily with news, announcements, reminders and/or homework.