- SS: finish your monologue and record on flipgrid (think about actions, voice, costume and props)
- English: Read aloud for "October 31" and you need the reading comprehension strategy recorded. If you did not finish the questions, you need to read and answer in jot notes.
- Math: TB pg 220-221 #1,2,3,4,5,7 and pg 223 #8,9,10,11,12
- Science: You can continue research on your science body system if you want!
- Math worksheets
- Art materials (make sure it matches your feeling!) and an apron/ old tshirt
- English: Read aloud "October 31"
- SS: Monologue with actions, props, costume, and expressive voice! AND eye contact with the video
- Math: Test (Capacity, Volume, Mass) you can finish the worksheets
- English: Relisten to your read aloud with the feedback. Read up to "The Plague" chapter
- Drama: Some students need to do their monologue filming.
- Bring back your tests signed: 1 Art, 1 English, 2 Math
- Art: bring materials
This page will be updated daily with news, announcements, reminders and/or homework.