- English: Fix your summary for "The Cheese Touch", read "Costumes" and write a summary. USE YOUR SUMMARY CHECKLIST. (What are main ideas? Something to do with the people, problem, plot, or place)
- Science extra homework: ot notes on page 12,13,15
- Math: Worksheet and Math GC questions (#1,2,3,4,5)
- Science: Go back and find research on causes and symptoms of poor respiration (Researching the Respiratory System) AND answer the questions on the google form (Respiratory Questions)
- English: You can practice summarizing and inferring on Eng GC
- Math: Temperature homework (google classroom worksheet)
- Math test on TIME and TEMPERATURE; finish MATHLETICS
- SS: Make jot notes on diseases (read the slides and the TB pg 75)
- Science: some students need to do the google form (Science GC)
- Test to show/ bring back: Science digestive, Math Geometry, 3 English tests, Drama Quarelling colours (Drama GC)
- Science Respiratory quiz: Labelling diagram, Inhaling and exhaling, symptoms and causes of poor respiration etc.
- Art: Finish your multimedia statement and start bringing materials for art!
This page will be updated daily with news, announcements, reminders and/or homework.