Things to note:
- Math Quiz (Time and Temperature) on WEDNESDAY
- Science Quiz (Respiratory system) on FRIDAY
- Wonder Movie Field trip NEXT MONDAY
- Winter concert NEXT THURSDAY
- Last day of school is a HALF DAY on the 15th.
- Math: Write the LG and answer the question in your NB and watch the brainpop
- English: BRAINSTORM first, then write a hamburger paragraph: "Each of us inherit genetic traits from our birth mom and genetic traits from our birth dad. Which traits do you inherit from your mom and dad? Ask an adult family member!"
- Science: Finish the Respiratory worksheet from Science GC from class
- Math: Temperature worksheet on GC
- English: Revise, edit, and REWRITE your "Inherited genetic traits" paragraph AND RECORD IT ON FLIPGRID
- Science: Answer the 3 questions from the peak flow meter experiment
- Signed test: ART and SCIENCE
- Science Test! Review everything to do with the respiratory system, including the diagram in your Science NB!
- Math: GC Slides and WB pg 84-85
- Art: Start bringing materials in for your multimedia - remember, think about if your materials match with the feeling/ story you're trying to tell!
- Bring an "ART SHIRT" so that you don't get paint on your uniform! :O
This page will be updated daily with news, announcements, and/or homework.