- Science: Start bringing in any water bottles that you have! (Juice or Pop bottles are not ok - too sticky!)
- Science: Correct your test and bring it back signed.
- English: 2 Poster analysis - you can answer this directly on GC. FULL SENTENCES PLEASE.
- Science: FILL IN THE DIAGRAM at home.
- Science: Water bottle - the BIGGER water bottles are better - I think Watson's ones are the best.
- English: Answer poster Qs on GC, write a summary of "Jack Will" on GC. FULL SENTENCES.
- Mathletics: 2 time tasks
- Field Trip! (8:45-11:45) Bring all your usual things to school. Bring a jacket if you don't usually have one - it might be cold!
- English: Write 1 summary and 1 inference (GC Q), English test moved to Monday, 3 tests signed and vocab corrections (EXTRA HOMEWORK - poster practice - anyone can do it too)
- Math: WB 76-77 and math worksheet on GC
- Crazy Hair Day! $20
- Drama: Finish your Monologue story!
- Science: Answer the question sheet posted in GC; bring your bottle with a hole - we will try again tomorrow!
- Math: Question on Math GC - write it in your NB
- English: Poster analysis assessment; practice using different posters and summary and inferences (Chapter: The Cheese Touch) on GC.
- Math: Stick the worksheet in and complete it. Last 3 questions need to show working using the timeline strategy in your NB.
- Science: Finish the researching respiratory assignment (GC); bring your device and download "Expedition" on your device - it is FREE. Make sure to click on the Lung VR to download it. You must finish the 4 questions on the respiratory assignment before doing the VR.
- Extra homework: Science pages pg.12-13 make jot notes. English: Summary and inference: "School Pictures" and "The Cheese Touch"
This page will be updated daily with news, announcements, reminders and/or homework.