Things to note:
- Sign up for report conferences is opened
- Halloween parade on Tuesday - bring $20 for community chest dress casual
- Math test on Wednesday
- Science test on Friday
- Halloween parade - bring $20 for community chest dress casual. If you don't have a costume, you can bring $20 and dress casual! Come up to the classroom as normal and we will wait to be called down to go to the parade.
- English: Read aloud recording on Flipgrid - go to English GC for the code. And record your introduction for our Italian friends!
- Math: Study for the test on Wednesday - you can do these questions: TB pg 122-123 #5,7,8 pg 126 #3, pg 131-132 #1,2,4,5,6,8,9, pg 137 #1,2,4,5,7,8, pg 142 #1-7, pg 145 #1-6
- Science: Continue your Kahoot - if you finish it before this class, then we can play yours as a whole class!
Week 8 Task 1 due.
In your white NB: Describe a time when you laughed really hard. What made you laugh so much? Give details. Draw a picture to go with your writing.
- Math Test: TB pg 122-123 #5,7,8 pg 126 #3, pg 131-132 #1,2,4,5,6,8,9, pg 137 #1,2,4,5,7,8, pg 142 #1-7, pg 145 #1-6
- SS: finish filling in the motivation, obstacles, and achievement chart. Use your TB to help you find more motivations and achievements.
- English: Finish the compound sentence sheet.
- Science: Kahoot or google form that you want to share with the class. Make sure it has something to do with the experiments learned in this unit
- Science Test. Do the science review on GC.
- Eng: Task 2. AND White NB: If I were a classmate of Auggie's... (What would you do to make him feel welcomed and comfortable? How would you treat him? Give examples and explain your reasoning.)
- Math: Math menu - if it's not done, you won't be able to play the game! Make sure you have three questions, and you have the answers on the BACK! Check math GC to see what things you need in your math menu!
- Delia School of Canada Fun Fair!
This page will be updated daily with news, announcements, and/or homework.