- Math test; WB pg 64-67
- SS: finish jot notes on "consequences of the Fur Trade"
- English: Read Egyptian Tomb to Four Things and answer the google form (on english GC) You can continue your twist story brainstorm if you want!
- Science: you can prepare props/ brainpop video/ titles and information you want to print out/ your poster/ 3D diorama etc. (we will do the presentation script in school).
- Bring tests back signed - Science, Math, Art, English
- SS test: Reivew your TB and look at your jot notes and SS dictionary to study.
- Drama: GC Question and review the slides and roles.
- English: finish your star moment presentation CUE CARDS and rewrite your fairy tale main ideas - I posted the slides - look for the summaries we wrote as a class.
- Science: Continue your poster/ props/ websites at home. INCLUDE citations for information and photos!
- Do a sketch for your ART. Should be similar but not a COPY.
- English: Finish your fairy tale, revise and edit, and record on Flipgrid. Listening test is tomorrow.
- Drama: Review drama slides and roles.
- Math: WB pg 68-69
- Drama test: Review the slides on Drama GC!
- Math: TB pg 174-175 #1,2,3 Please put effort in drawing and labelling
- Science Fair presentation preparation - if you want to print at school get all your photos and text ready
- English: Memorize your science star moment presentation - be ready to present on FRIDAY
- Science OC presentation (including your star moment/ poster/ website etc)
- Math: WB pg 70,72,73
- English: Finish reading the chapters "Ex-Friends", "Snow", and "Fortune Favours the Bold". Answer the questions from slide 70 and 71. Answer question 4 on "Fortune Favours the Bold" on GC - google doc - add or create a doc on the assignment.
- English: PRACTICE YOUR PRESENTATION AND FINISH AND BRING IN ANY POSTERS/MODELS!!
- Bring back signed tests!!!!!! I have so many to give back, but some students still have not brought them back.
- English: Read to page 167. Answer the google form questions.
- Math: WB pg 71,74,75 and Circle graph slides (answer the slide questions except slide 4 and 5)
- Math TEST
This page will be updated daily with news, announcements, reminders and/or homework.