- English: Pick a topic and ask your parents about an idea - remember you have to be an expert enough to write about it in class!
- Math: Watch the videos and answer the questions (there are 2 questions)
- Science: Finish the Pink words (for the students that did not complete it today)
- Bring field trip form and a TOWEL!
- Get tests signed and brought back: Math and Science
- Multicultural dress!
- Science: Finish the Pink and Yellow words
- Math: TB pg. 92 and 93 #2,3,5,6 (Number 5 needs to be ON GC and TURNED IN)
- Eng: Brainstorm different star moments for your procedure - start thinking about what you could talk about your culture.
- SS: Add new words into your SS dictionary AND Finish your tour from tour builder and practice presenting your tour
- Math: MATH QUIZ. WB pg 40-41 (play with your parents or older siblings!) Look over page 81 and 85, and the slides on GC.
- English: Finish your cue cards, and start preparing any materials that you need. You MUST send me an email with any videos/ slides/ request that you have
- Extra homework students: Math: pg 92 #1 (and #2,3,5,6) Science: Answer the question on Science GC.
- Science: Finish the "Researching Digestion" assignment
- English: Some students will present - prepare and BRING any materials that you need. You MUST send me an email with any videos/ slides/ request that you have
- Math: Draw 2 triangles - Have a look on Math GC to see what you need
- SS: 2 GC Qs if you did not finish in class
This page will be updated daily with news, announcements, reminders and/or homework.