- English: Vocab test
- Math: finish going through the slides, and answer the questions in your NB.
- Science: Finish the researching digestion questions and the brianpop vocab sheet.
- Math: Triangle worksheet and TB pg 92-93 #1,2,3,5
- Math: Draw 5 Triangles using different angles, label the angles and the vertices, and name the triangle (actue, obtuse, right, scalene, isosceles, equilateral)
- Practice reading the script!
- Math: WB pg 42-43, for extra practice you can do TB pg 96 #1,3,4,5,6,7
- SS: Practice what you will say in your presentation on Benefits and Conflicts of Contact
- Math Quiz on angles and triangles
This page will be updated daily with news, announcements, and/or homework.