- English: Finish your draft of your memorable experience
1. Finish writing about experiment 1 and 2 (success criteria is on science GC)
2. Watch the video and answer the GC question
3. Answer the GC question on changing states of matter
Math: WB pg 48-49 and Mathletics (2 tasks on decimals).
- Science: Finish your t-chart and include examples
- SS: Add words to your vocabulary chart - check the weebly for the words - Unit 1 Part 1: Indigenous Peoples
- Holiday! Don't come to school!
- English: Week 6 Task 1 is due AND answer the English GC Q (2)
- SS: Do the Social Studies review and go through the slides to help you!
- Math: WB #50, 51, mathletics, get your test signed with corrections
- Science: add to your vocab chart: physical and chemical changes - review your t-chart
- English: Week 6 Task 2 is due, and ONE GC Q on descriptive writing
- Math: TB pg 126 #1,2,3,4,5,6,7 AND bring back your math test signed and corrections fixed with a coloured pen or pencil.
- Social Studies Test
- Bring back field trip form and money
This page will be updated daily with news, announcements, reminders and/or homework.