- Science: Go through the slides and watch the videos on Science GC about changing states of matter. Some students still need to show parents their assessments and then get it signed and brought back please.
- Math: Mathletics tasks (do all of them!) http://asia.mathletics.com/
- Sign the test, do corrections (do NOT use pencil on your test, do not erase anything)
- Mathletics (even if you did it but got less than 80 you need to try again - you get up to 3 tries!)
- Write a simile about yourself and write a text-to-self connection from any of the chapters we read today ("Home" to "Lamb in the Slaughter") make sure you refer to the text by giving page numbers.
- Science: In your NB, reflect on your prediction. Was it correct? What was the result? What happened? What effect did the salt have?
- English: Vocab task 2, English signed vocab test, update your word wall
- Math: some people still need to get their test signed and write corrections.
- Social Studies test - review your vocabulary dictionary/ add words into the dictionary, finish the review: show what you know!
- English: find the main points and write a short summary on the chapter (one to Ten). Use the summary page in your white NB to help you.
- Math: WB pg 50-51
- Still missing some signed tests (math and english)
- English: Vocab Week 6 task 2
- Math: WB 52-53
- Science: Google drawing of the Forever Frosty experiment
This page will be updated daily with news, announcements, and/or homework.