- Math: Mathletics and WB pg 62-63. (For Mathletics, you can do your working out in your NB if you need to. You should try the task at least 3 times to get above 80%).
- Science: Add to your dictionary: environmental impact, perspective AND your Kahoot!
- English: Use the stormy sea photo on Eng GC to write a descriptive paragraph. Start with a brainstorm - the steps are on the post. Please try your best.
- English Test: practice by using the new photo I have posted
- Math: TB page 142 #12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19
- SS: Finish answer the GC Q on finding 3 main ideas
- Science/ English: look below
- Halloween costume parade, $20
- Hand towel!
- Math Test: Don't need to do all of it, but these are some pages that you can use to help you prepare for the test. Make sure you use PICTURES!
TB pg 128-129 #3,4,5,7,8,9
WB pg 56, 57, 58, 59
TB pg 142 #1-7
TB pg 145 #1-6
- Science: Finish reading the textbook pages 32-33 and add to your positive and negative impacts chart on plastics
- English: Week 8 Task 1
- SS: Finish answer the GC Q on finding 3 main ideas (Atsuhiro and Eddie); Signed test
- Science and Math test needs to be SIGNED and brought back
- English: Write one CONNECTION that you made after reading these chapters - from when Auggie is at the school to the chapter "First Day Jitters".
- Science Test: Review all the experiments and their results, and understand impacts and perspectives.
- Math: Finish your Snack Menu
- English: Week 8 Task 2
- Science, Math, SS Test SIGNED
- SS: Finish Early explorers chart
This page will be updated daily with news, announcements, reminders and/or homework.