- SS: Finish formulating questions document
- Wonder Vocab test: Study!!!!!
- English: Sign from a parent and correct your assessment
- Math: TB pg 74-75 #7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16 (study for math test tomorrow)
- Science: Add in science vocab words if you didn't finish in class- Evaporation, Condensation, Melting, Freezing, Solidification, Sublimation
- Math Final Unit test: Do the review on math GC - answers will be posted at night around 8pm.
- SS: decide who is going to do what slide in class tomorrow
- English: Finish the compound worksheets. You have to do the question where it says to create your own.
- Drama: GC Q if not finished in class (2 stars and a wish)
- English: Wonder Vocab Week 5 Task 1 AND English GC Q
- SS: Finish your slides on Wendat or Innu and then practice for the presentation
- SS: On GC, write similarities and differences between Innu and Wendat tribes.
- Math: WB 46-47
- Science: Get your assessment signed and brought back
- Dress casual day to raise money for the earthquake and tsunami in Indonesia $20
- English: Vocab task 2
- Science: Explain what happened in the Forever Frosty experiment 1 and 2 and bring back your science assessment.
- Math: TB pg 119 #1,3,4,5,6
For Saturday: Fun Fair!
This page will be updated daily with news, announcements, reminders and/or homework.