Things to note:
- ECA's start up again this week
- Hiking club are going on their first hike this Saturday
- Math: TB pg 122-123 #1,2,3,6
- Science: Add words to your vocab chart (Check the vocabulary tab on weebly for words)
- English: Sentence fragment worksheet. Add spelling words to word wall. Look at the comments I gave you for your vocab week 6 task 2.
Questions to ask your child:
- What is an example of desublimation that we saw in class?
- How was your experience in the green room? Can I see the final video?
- Do you have everything in your class pencil case?
- What is a predicate?
This page will be updated daily with news, announcements, and/or homework.