- Watch the parts of speech video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uRQtDaV3tM
- There is another video on BrainPOP that is also very good! https://www.brainpop.com/english/grammar/partsofspeech/
- Predict the definitions for the bolded words in your English NB (notebook):
4. The little girl was hysterical when she became separated from her mother in the large crowd of people.
5. Toshi started laughing obnoxiously when David told him a silly joke.
- If you haven't finished putting the words into your Social Studies dictionary you need to do that. Don't copy the definition if you don't know what it means- write your own! Translate it into your own language if you need to!
Things to note:
- Bring a loose paper folder to school!
- Any forms
See you tomorrow!
- Ms. Chut
This page will be updated daily with news, announcements, and/or homework.