It's been another good week. Have a relaxing weekend!
- SMART GOAL! You need to finalize your SMART GOALS. You should have one academic one and one personal one. Use the poster on Homework GC to help you.
- Math: Review for the test, there is a review assignment on Math GC (google classroom)
- Science: There is a question on Science GC
- English: finish your draft for the character traits! Anchor chart is on English GC. Turn in task 2 if you haven't already.
Questions to ask your child about:
- What is Dot Day?
- What is your class job?
- What's the difference between physical and personality traits?
- What is matter? What's the difference between solids, liquids, and gases?
- What is mental math? How does it work for adding and subtracting?
- What class novel are we reading?
This page will be updated daily with news, announcements, and/or homework.