Things to note:
- Report conferences start this week!
- No ECAs this week!
- GC questions - record simple and compound sentence.
- WHITE NB: Describe a time when you have wanted to crawl into a little black hole. What happened to make you feel like that? Make a DEEP text-to-self connection! If you can't think of one, make another T-S from one of the chapters we read today.
- After reading your progress report, what is one thing you are proud of and one thing you think you need to improve on and how you will improve.
- Worksheet (stuck in your NB- measure the sides and write what kind of triangle it is)
- TB pg 82-83 #2,3,4
- Flipgrid code is on ENGLISH GC
- SS: Finish the Comparison chart, and read about the other explorers from the information on the chart.
- Math: WB 36-38 and watch the video on math GC
- Science: Get the rubric signed
- Art: Finish your ATC reflection.
- Math: TB pg. 86-87 1,2,4,5
- Science: Some science rubrics need to be returned
- English: Study chart... for yourself to review!
For next Tuesday: Wonder Vocab test - do the study chart to help you study!
This page will be updated daily with news, announcements, and/or homework.