Things to note:
- ECAs start next week (Oct 3rd), schedule will be posted on weebly when I find out
- Dress casual on Friday - $20 to support community chest
- Science Conversation Assessment (Tuesday)
- EL@DSC Signup starts at 6PM - link to the survey is on the form sent home.
- Hot and cold liquids google drawing AND EXPLANATION. Describe what happened before the yellow card was pulled out and WHY it happened. (This was supposed to be due today)
- Parents need to sign the test.
- Write your corrections on another sheet - the format of corrections is on Google classroom.
- Watch the videos and write 2 things that you notice about reader's theatre on Google classroom.
- Finish your drawing, label it, and write a short explanation. You need to explain WHY the balloon expanded or didn't expand. Use the word "displace" in your answer.
- Add words into your Science Vocab dictionary.
- Wonder vocab week 4 task 1
- Pg 26-27
- This was due on TUESDAY: Parents need to sign the test; Write your corrections on another sheet - the format of corrections is on Google classroom.
- Comparing roles T-chart (Google classroom)
- Add displace into your Science vocab: The act of pushing or moving something out of the way is called displacement
- TB pg 59,60 #1,2,3,5,6,7,8 WB pg 28
- NB Compound subject worksheet
- English: Vocab Week 4 Task 2 - make sure you submit it!
- Social studies: Comparing Roles t-chart (some students are not finished this)
For Next Tuesday:
- Science: Conversation assessment (You can do practice with the review on Science Google classroom)
This page will be updated daily with news, announcements, and/or homework.