Things to note:
- After school tutoring forms handed out.
- Students MUST BRING: a pencil case including: coloured pencils, highlighter, ruler, glue, and any other stationary. A loose paper folder. Bring a small bag for your laptop and pencil cases for when you go to IL or ESL.
- ANTI-VIRUS is needed for all computers. There are free programs: Windows can use: "Windows defender". Apple computers can use "AVG" or "avast!" (These are the students that need ANTI-VIRUS: Atsuhiro, Xintong, Aiden, Divyansh)
Homework For Thursday:
- Math: WB pg 10-11
- English: Google classroom - finish vocab task 1. Don't forget to predict the meaning of the word and the part of speech and WHY you chose that part of speech.
Homework for Friday:
- Google classroom scavenger hunt - find this on the "News and Homework" GC
This page will be updated daily with news, announcements, reminders and/or homework.