- Science: Answer the questions in your NB
1. Draw a diagram of your lung bottle. Label the diagram (lung, diaphragm, body).
2. What did you observe (see)? "When the diaphragm was pulled down..." "When the diaphragm was pushed up..."
3. Explain why you think it happened. You can make a connection to our real life lungs and diaphragm!
1.Some students still need to do their read aloud. Last chance!
2. Flipgrid video on what defines you.
3. Reply to a flipgrid video about how they define themselves, and make a connection.
This page will be updated daily with news, announcements, and/or homework.